You can win high-class digs for a few nights in Asheville and Bryson City, $500 for expenses, a few meals, two tickets to Biltmore, and other goodies.
You have to enter by Jan. 31. Go to this link to get your name in the running.
Specifically, the "High Altitude: Travel Guide Sweepstakes" provides the winner with prizes that include:
- Two nights accommodations at The Grove Park Inn. It includes a spa day pass for two, signed centennial history book documenting 100 years since The Inn first opened, breakfast in the Blue Ridge Dining Room and name included in the 2013 centennial time capsule.
- Two nights at Great Smoky Mountains Cabin Rentals in Bryson City.
- Two adult tickets to Biltmore, billed as America’s Largest Home and including the estate's gardens, winery and Antler Hill Village.
- Scenic rail excursion for four on the Great Smoky Mountains Railroad.
- Two adult passes for a canopy tour at Navitat Canopy Adventures.
- Dinner for four at The Fryemont Inn.
- Whitewater rafting and wilderness survival training course for four at Nantahala Outdoor Center.
- A $500 Visa gift card.